[UPDATED 13 Jan 2022]
Arts House Limited (AHL) places the utmost importance on the safety and well-being of all patrons, staff and artists visiting our venues. Please be assured that all our venues are SG Clean certified and that Safe Management Measures (SMMs) have been implemented across all venues.
For your health and safety, please observe the following when visiting any of our venues, including:
- Please keep your mask on at all times.
- Please activate your Trace Together token or app for entry. We are no longer allowed to accept the SafeEntry app.
- Please practice social distancing, with individuals seated or standing at least one-metre apart from one another.
- Please do not enter the venue if you are feeling unwell.
- Extensive and regular cleaning regimes of high touch points will be performed before and after a performance. Do kindly use the hand sanitisers available around the venue.
As the COVID-19 situation in Singapore evolves, these measures will be updated in accordance to the latest advisories issued by the Singapore Government. For the latest advisories, please refer here.
Kindly note that from 1 Feb 2022, visitors entering Arts House Limited venues will have to be fully vaccinated. Only individuals who have recovered from COVID-19 within 180 days, medically ineligible for COVID-19 vaccination, and children aged 12 years and below may be exempted from Vaccination-Differentiated Safe Management Measures (VDS).
For more info, please refer here.